Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To the people with curly hair?

I have extremely curly hair. If I straighten it, its curly by the time I get to school. And by curly I mean like a giant poof ball. Serisouly. I use loads of silky and sleek products, both expensive and the inexpensive ones. I would wear my hair curly, but it makes me look like a little kid and its also a little too short for that right now. But if you have any ideas for curly hair styles, that works too. Does anyone have any? Thanks! =)



To the people with curly hair?

Why not try a flat iron? Sometimes that helps but if you use a flat iron make sure to use some sort of oil with it. I don't know how short your hair is but try pulling bits and pieces of it back and tying it with one of those clipie's.



To the people with curly hair?

u culd scrunsh ur hair or flat iron it then sprial curl it or big waves with a curling iron or even chemically straightening ur hair



To the people with curly hair?

hey i have curly hair-ish too and the same things happen to me so here are some styles:



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



http://www.eshariq.com/hair-styles/curly...



To the people with curly hair?

there isn't much you can do with curly hair (well not as much as straight hair anyway) ... i would say get your hair chemically straightened (you can get it done at a good hair salon) it might be at bit expensive but its really worth it because it lasts about 6 months and then you have to have it done again.



It's like getting your hair permed (it uses the same chemical but they straighten it instead of curl it)



To the people with curly hair?

try doing it at night, than when you wake up run the straightener through it and than use your product, when i blow dry mine I put a little bit of moose in it to calm the frizz down. and always play with your hair in the mean time to see what works for you. And one more thing if you know it is gunna rain don't straighten it the huminidy hates people with curly hair.



To the people with curly hair?

I have really curly hair as well and now wear it straight. When I was my hair I use a straightening shampoo and conditoner. Then I blow-dry + straighten with the conair 2-in-1 pink hair dryer! It works great! Make sure to put some surume in your hair before you do that, that way it won't go poofy. Then buy a really good straightener. I got a babyliss one ($80) or you can buy a Chi ($175). After straightening put some more surume in I use John Fredia, the orange kind its made of high heat. I usually spritz some hairspray (just minamal hold) on my roots to keep the flyaways down. This takes awhile but you can do the blow drying at night and then the straightening in the morning. Use to take me 50min. to do all. But it's worth it.



To the people with curly hair?

use a wide band to put it back, french braid it, pony poof it, go to a salon and have it chemically strightened, find cute bobby pins and just keep it out of your face



or



Embrace your curls, and treat them with and olive oil coconut oil treatment before bed. leave it in 10 minute and rinse out... in the morning use pleanty of DEFINEING gel and make ringlets with your fingers. do a smoky eye with your makeup, add a headband or just let it go



To the people with curly hair?

Braid it. i have curly hair (i don't show it on my avatar though cause it mkes me llok ugly:-() and i do it after my shower. everyone says it looks awesome when i go to school the next day.



To the people with curly hair?

longlovelylocks.com, curlkeeper,com, kinky-curly.com, missjessies.com. they have really good products for curly hair. i find that the curling custard on kinky-curly and the curly pudding on missjessies work best for poof. i have REALLY poofy hair. i avoid products with an ingredient called dimethicone. (I think that's how it's spelled). it is a silicone and it screws up my hair.



To the people with curly hair?

Disregard everything you've heard.



I have super curly hair, %26amp; I no longer atempt to straighten it, because it gets me no where. When you go outside, if it's humid, POOF.



don't try to straighten it, it really is a pretty thing to have.



Anyone who takes a shower before they go to sleep, gets up in the morning, %26amp; is trying to do something with curly hair, think again.



You have to have it wet to brush, for it to curl right.



Take a shower in the morning, use curling shampoo.



When you get out, dry it lightly so it's not dripping,



then brush it once. Then put hair cares in it.



I use a curly hair lotion, %26amp; a gel. together.



This works best.



After you soothe that into your hair, brush it out once more.



then scrunch it a bit.



Do not LOAD your hair with things,



this will cause it to be hard, %26amp; not feel natural.



I can guartentee you won't get a better answer than this =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans