Thursday, November 26, 2009

After letting my hair grow out from a short haircut for 4 months,where in Houston should i go for a

Basically, I had a military style haricut in August, but then let it grow out until now, so my hair is all different lengths all over and want some recommendations on where I can get a good male styling in Houston. I dont mind spending up to $60 for a haircut and styling. I am trusting the stylist on this one and need to have confidence in them. I live on the northwest part of Houston and the only place I know thats nearby is Visible Changes in Willowbrook but I am hearing a lot of negative feedback, what do you all think?



After letting my hair grow out from a short haircut for 4 months,where in Houston should i go for a men stylin

dont go to the Visible Changes in willowbrook. i was never happy with the outcomes there... I go to Great Clips in Missouri City off of highway 6 and murphy rd. It might be a little further than the willowbrook mall, but they have great service and its only $17.



After letting my hair grow out from a short haircut for 4 months,where in Houston should i go for a men stylin

go to a barber, I work in a barber shop. They are trained better in mens hair, and know how a man like his hair better than a woman with boobs on your neck ever will. They are dying out anyway, becasue men had rather have a beautiful woman do it, than go somewhere only men hang out and talk about politics and local happenings, just like the "good ole' days".. Get some references and find a good one. They can style your hair just like a woman. Even better. Try it, you wont be disapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans