Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

okay... so back in May I cut my hair some.. I was just starting to grow it out and decided to get extensions.. i've done the glue in kind before but this time I went to the salon to do fusion... the extensions turned out to be really dried out and looked horrible because of the quality. My hair on top was shiny and the extensions were dried and dull. In order to get the extensions I had to get my hair thinned and texturized (something I promised myself i would never do again after 2 bad expierences last year doing this).... anyways i get the extensions taken out this week and am scared of what its going to look like... I have hair to my shoulders and now its going to be really layered... I'm thinking of trying bangs... or maybe a shorter look. Any suggestions? I've included a couple pics with long hair (only recent pics i have).... any ideas of cute hair styles i should do are welcome!!!



http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc196...



http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc196...



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

hmm...I think you should definently take the extentions out and go for a maybe 2 inch layer, but make sure its soft enough, you don't want it to look too severe. also, the bangs could be shorter, maybe a little bit below eye level?



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

I think your hair looks really nice like that. you wouldn't believe how many people would kill for your hair.



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

i cant even tell youve had extensions. i like youre hair the way it is in those pictures!



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

maybe you should try katie holmes' hair do right now...since you're kinda similar to her %26amp; guess it would fit to your facial features %26amp; structure...^-^



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

you could def rock a shorter look..



actually i like the bangs idea better tho



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

I love your hair! It's so pretty, why would you want to change it? The color is perfect. Maybe you could cut it one inch, but not more than that. Your bangs are kinda long too. Get them cut 1-2 inches.



No, I don't think short hair would look good on you because your face is long and slim.



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

your hais is amazing!! leave it.. bangs are horrible! ive had them so many times.. they get in the way, when they get wet (rain, snow, etc..) they ruin your entire hair! so i would leave it.. but if you really want a change.. maybe you could put some highlights in your hair? my hair is a lot like yours, long and naturally dark. beautiful!



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

Im not that much of a hair expert, but your hair in those pictures look very nice. It doesnt even look like you have extensions.I would keep the way it is, but hey....its your hair.



:D



Bad hair expierence.. need to fix!!! pics included?

u are very hot!!! i am sure u would look good even if u were bald

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans