Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Which Is Better For My Hair?

Hi,



I'm a guy with short to medium hair and on the front, I like to spike it up straight. The problem is, the front part of my hair would always lean or curve. I can't seem to get it to "stand up straight," if you know what I mean.



I was just wondering, what should I use? Hair gel? Mousse? What specific brand should I seek?



I've tried hair gel (American Crew's Firm Hold %26amp; Dep's Sport Endurance Level 11) and it seems like it's very difficult to lather onto my hair. Once the hair gel is on, I feel like it weighs down my hair. Is this normal for hair gel?



I want to use something that'll hold my style throughout the day (even when I'm excercising), something that will resist humidty, and something that'll wash off easily when I shower.



Most of the time, I usually put on gel/style my hair when I get out of the shower. Before I put gel on and style my hair, should I leave my hair half wet or should I towel it until it's completely dry?



I'd appreciate any replies. Thx!



Which Is Better For My Hair?

Bumble and Bumble Sumo Wax... Perfect product for you. It comes in a little tub, that is the perfect size for a blow dryer to fit into the top to heat the product, so that it softens up..... Little bit goes a long way... But this is the most versatile styling product. It is great for funky hair styles that require that extra lift and hold, but because it is a wax... it is not stiff and heavy on the hair like a gel... It also doesn't give you that slick look, as it is only a slight glossy matte finish.... Use it on clients all the time.. Love it.



Which Is Better For My Hair?

use hair glue, it works every time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans