Saturday, November 28, 2009

(Male)How long will it take my hair to grow from these examples?

Yeh so i've decided to grow my hair again...Tried about half a year ago but it took forever so I ended up going pretty short round near christmas..



My current length is somewhere around Alex turner in this image, mine being SLIGHTLY shorter at the sides:



http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/43041...



I am aiming for something like the lead singer from the band One night only. If you havn't heard of them here is a pic of singer the hair style I want:



http://a47.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



Few more things...Do you have to have specific hair type for this type of style, mine is almost identical looking to the alex turner pic but maybe a little lighter. Also like I said before ive tried this before to the point where my hair went over my ears but only to the bottom of my ear so it basicaly covered my ear and stopped. This made my head seem huge like mushroom, does it look better once it gets past the ears?



(Male)How long will it take my hair to grow from these examples?

hair grows about half an inch per month.



so the previous answer you go was way off.



it'll take about 6 months for that length,



as far as I can tell.



for that look your hair may need to be slightly curly,



but that could be fixed with a little product.



or a straightener can create that look.



once your hair gets to the proper length,



you can get that look by straightening your hair,



and then as you pull the flat iron over your hair,



turn it upwards for some spots, and downwards for others.



hope this helps you out!



: )



(Male)How long will it take my hair to grow from these examples?

It shouldnt take no longer than 2 months, depending how long it takes your hair to grow.



yeah it looks better once it gets past the ears, make sure u give it a messy look. =]



try using bedhead products when u get it that long that way it dont look like a mushroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans