Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Help! What is the easiest to care for style for long wavy hair?

I had short layered hair for years, and it was so easy to take care of, but my face is getting wider with age and I think it looks more proportional with longer hair now. The problem is, most of the time my hair looks like crap. It can not look like crap if I wash it and style it every day, but I don't really enjoy spending a lot of time on my hair. Should I just lump it and accept spending half an hour on my hair every morning as a way of life?! Or is there something I can do to make it easier? I want to keep my natural waves, but they often get frizzy and stringy looking, even though my hair is thick. Right now it's between neck and shoulder length with six inch layers.



Help! What is the easiest to care for style for long wavy hair?

when u get out the shower towel dry it, but not too much, just so it's not dripping wet, brush it....then tie it in a high bun with a comb....don't take it out untill its completely DRY!!!!! when u do, u will have beautiful smooth curls, frizz- free....and just use a curling iron to curl the roots which might be flat caused by the bun....dont put anykind of moose or spray...try to do it at night causeit takes a while to dry



Help! What is the easiest to care for style for long wavy hair?

from a stylist, try some products. one of my faves is matrix curl life. they help fight frizz, keep hair smooth and shiney and keep the stringy look out. another brand that i like is curly sexy hair by sexy hair concepts. try either one, they do the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans