Saturday, November 28, 2009

What to tell my stylist? Want hair to grow out.?

I have had really short hair and now I want to grow it out to achieve a longer style. I have been to several stylists over the last several years, but I don't seem to be conveying the message. I always end up with shorter on top and longer on sides and back, which looks funny if you are working toward an overall longer look. Since I have had this problem with more than one stylist, I'd like to know what to say to help them understand what I want. I have tried pictures and telling them that my hair is now short and I want it to be long. Is there something specific I should be saying?



What to tell my stylist? Want hair to grow out.?

well, stop cutting until it gets a lil longer than u want it, and then tell the stylist that u would like ur hair 2 b all the same length

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans