Thursday, November 26, 2009

What hair style would look best on me? i want it shorter?

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc231...



thats me



What hair style would look best on me? i want it shorter?

love it the way it is hottie :]



What hair style would look best on me? i want it shorter?

buzz cut...and u look drunk in that pic lol.



What hair style would look best on me? i want it shorter?

NOOOOO your hair is perfect the way it is, seriously.



What hair style would look best on me? i want it shorter?

i luv it! try having it straight without the flips at the end. either way, u'd still look hawt!



What hair style would look best on me? i want it shorter?

i like it the way it is but if you want to miz it up straigten it thats always hot lol.....thin it out maybe and if yu dont know what that means your hair cut person will know!



What hair style would look best on me? i want it shorter?

Your hair is perfect, don't cut it! Slightly long/messy like yours is the hottest, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans