Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Extensions questions?

I 'm going to get my hair styled like this:



http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j242/s...



but 3 mouths late I'm going to have my prom and what to have a style like this:



http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j242/s...



and I'm wonder since I'm going to have to have hair extension( my hair will only be to my shoulder or close to it)I have thin lightly wavy hair



when are hair extensions to long?



I know extension damage hair to a point but should i do it?



Any advise or important information i should know.



Will hair extensions work or should i try something else? if so what?



Hair Extensions questions?

ok girl yes you can rock your short style and do your long extensions later too!



the least expensive and realistic method is the sew in method. the upper sections of your hair will be left loose to cover up the extensions. The rest of your hair will be cornrowed and the hair will be sewn onto the cornrows. It will NOT damage your hair if taken out within 2-3 months. In fact it actually promotes hair growth.



if you go to your stylist of look for local hair extentionist in your area they will assist you step by step. I am white but I go to black hair salons to get extensions bc they do the job just as well as the over paid white salons who claim to specialize.



other methods involving glue such as fusion and all that other stuff is more risky. you can imagine what gule does to your hair. if you have any ?s you can email me. v_tinegrl@yahoo.com



GOOD LUCK!!!



Hair Extensions questions?

your stylist may suggest going shorter, since you have thin hair, but that would also depend on how thin your hair is, most anybody can wear extensions, and most damage that may be done can usually be fixed.



i would suggest talking to your stylist first. that way you can get a professional opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans