Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

I used to have ringlet hair 2 years ago but I started straightening it alot as I didn't like it. No matter how much I straightened it, it would always go curly again after I washed it, which I was fine about.



However, my straightners broke and I got some new ones. After straightening my hair once, my hair wouldn't even go wavy, let alone curly, it just kind of turned into a massive fuzz which wouldn't change back. I've now had a short hair cut for five months and I thought this perhaps would help my hair go curly again by getting rid of everything I've straightened. However, since I've been growing it out again, it's still straight, though now fluffy too. It has no waves or curls in it at all.



Can anyone please tell me why this is and what I can do to help it?



[ I wash and condition my hair every 1 or 2 days and I don't straighten it or style it anymore since it's been cut short. ]



My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

Here's my 2 cents... one curly girl to another... The best advice I've received from another curly girl is to throw out your shampoo, just use a good conditioner instead... also the products to encourage curls work pretty well. Another thing to do is talk to your stylist, let her know that you want your hair cut to encourage the curl.



If all else fails... do things the old fashioned way, sleep in rollers... but I'd call that a last resort!



My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

u've already killed ur hair dear...but u say itys b cummin fluffy now...u may hav a ray of hope..let it just grow...coz there isnt ne possible solution now....onli if u wanna go fr chemicals n spoil it again....



My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

sometimes hair changes like that i use to have straight hair that would naturally curl at the ends and as soon as i started messing with it and cut it it turned into a massive wavy poof lol not much you can do sorry



My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

then, i suggest you go cut your hair, wavy. then, curl your hair. that way, you can gain back your curls. (:



My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

Too much straightening does affect your hair, especially because its curly. Ive straightened mine three four times and then stopped after seeing a bit of change. It might fix itself after a while, but constantly straightening it will change its structure and i guess it gets used to being "straight" most of the day. Avoid using chemicals and wait for a while, or consult a hairdresser for advice on what products you may be able to use to fix the problem.



My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

Well, you dried out your hair. You basically killed it.... That's all I can say...



My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

did you buy a different brand or straightener??? you may have bought a more powerful one and it may have killed your hair...i would let it grow a little bit and if you want curlys agian if they dont start coming then try getting a perm... if you dont want curly hair n e more just keep straighening it... to help with the frizz they sell products in stores.. also if your hair is straight and still a little frizz try puttin a little bit of lotion in it ... i used to have to do that it helps kepp frizz down



My hair doesn't go curly anymore.?

Ok...Its just a process of hair. That's what probably happens. If u want curls badly go to a salon and get a perm.



I dont know alot about hair but, many of my friends have that happened to them.



Dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans