Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics included!?

I have fine STRANDS of hair but a MEDUIUM amount of hair, which gives it a flat straight look. It has the slightest amount of wave and if I don閳ユ獩 blow dry it which just makes it look super messy. I have a two part question first I am going to get highlights all over and I want a new cut. What I have now is a few layers with a couple short ones (you don閳ユ獩 even notice) in the front. I am thinking about getting 閳ユ競angs閳?the kind that you just brush to the side. (Although I hate getting celebrity hair styles what I am thinking of is much like Hillary Duff Link below). If you think you have a really great idea I would love to hear it however I am much more the down to earth type I don閳ユ獩 need anything crazy. Also I would like to know considering my hair type and getting highlights what is the best routine to keep my hair looking great all day?



http://www.myspace.com/mmbreb (my myspace)



http://www.sedu-tips.com/Hilary_Duff_Sed... (Hilary Duff)



I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics included!?

Well I think your hair looks cute on your myspace page...but just have the layers redone...don't do anything drastic..just refining your layers and a nice highlight should be just fine...



I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics included!?

Okay you have really beatuiful hair.



I'll give you a link:



Talk to ten hair consumers who are addicted to highlights and you will probably get ten different reasons why each person loves their highlights.



Some of the key reasons why hair highlights are popular include:



1. They create a beautiful and instant contrast on a wide range of hair color bases.



2. When woven around the face, they brighten skin tones.



3. Highlights intertwined throughout bangs will make eyes pop.



4. When placed appropriately, highlights can cover the beginnings of gray, silver or white strands.



5. Highlights give you a taste of a new color without the full head color commitment.



6. The addition of highlights can completely change the profile of an existing style with minimal impact.



7. Highlights can complement certain hair textures. Nothing is more gorgeous that naturally curly tresses hand painted with contrasting spiral highlights.



8. You have the option to go with a full head of highlights or alternate between full and partial head.



9. Hair extensions can be applied to create the appearance of highlights without any color application.



10. When applied correctly, highlights grow out with a minimal root line.



Are there more reasons? Of course, but I have just listed some of the most obvious. I am sure I missed several other key reasons that men, women and teens adore their highlights.



http://images.search.com



Then you can go to short hair with highlights and you'll find something.:)



I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics included!?

This style will look soooo cute on you! Its an angled bob with straight bangs. I like it because its hot and edgy. You should keep the colour you have now and go crazy with honey blonde highlights.



http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2...



I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics included!?

I couldn't see your picture because i am at work and they block my-space. I have fine thin hair and to get volume you need to add layers. I have an A line bob. It is easy to maintain and with a little hair spay and a quick blow dry it done. Also I have tried the side swept bags with my hair they are always getting in my eyes. i prefer the wispy bangs. Good luck keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans