Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scene hair.?

Okay, so, I'm redoing this.



Let me explain.



I have my own style.



I just happen to like the scene hair.



So what?



You couldn't find anyone like me.



Just because I may dress in clothes that just happen to be instyle and I want a haircut like the in-style girls doesn't mean that I'm a clone. It means I have a fasion sense.



And no one can change my mind on this, so don't even try.



Anyway, I've tried photobucket, and it's down right now.



Any websites or other photo sharing sites that might have some stuff?



I have short hair, to the middle of my neck, and I don't want extensions.



Any ideas?



Scene hair.?

haha I had the exact same situation as you (I hate the little "scence kids" that give you sh*t for a stupid thing like a hair question...they should get a life)...this what I did



mid neck, short and choppyish in the back, kinda angled towards the chin, shorter at the top of my head, red streak and I use product to make it piecy and messy



:) hope this helped good luck



Scene hair.?

You can check out communities in LiveJournal. Try the madradhair community (madradhair.livejournal.com)...if you have an LJ account, you can even post for advice from others! Good luck and have fun with your hair :)



Scene hair.?

You might want to try this website: http://www.ft6.us.tc/



They sell authentic hair extensions with stripes made from real human hair. I buy all my hair from there!



They have a lot of colours to choose from and it's only $12.99 for 6 pieces!



I think you're right, clip in coon tail striped hair extensions are best because-



- you don't ruin your hair with dye



- they don't grow out



- you can put them in and take them off



- they can last you forever



- they're cheap



- they look like the real thing



- they wont go all frizzy and weird like real hair does when it's dyed, it'll just look like part of your hair.



- You can change your look really easily



Scene hair.?

awe %26gt;.%26lt; haha. i have that problem too. people like to label other people just because they like a certain thing. it's sad.



anyway. my hair is also short, and this is how it is:



http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7305/...



i recommend getting lots of layers, if you dont already have them. but since your hair is short, it might be hard.



as far as places to look for hairstyles you can try here:



http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v480/h...



i hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans