Thursday, November 26, 2009

A new original hair cut?

I'm getting a hair cut in about a week. I've been thinking of getting it cut short, but with all the time it takes for hair to grow, I'm not so sure anymore. So I was wondering what anybody could suggest. My mom won't let me get highlights. I tried curling my hair but it never seems to work out right. If anything, it just curls the tips of my hair. I tried using Bed Head heat activated curl maker but I didn't see much difference with that.



Here are some pics:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/S...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/S...



I'm an anime fan if you couldn't tell. So if there's any anime characters that have an interesting hair style and is possible, please suggest one of those too. Thanks.



I want something original and not often seen. But not weird.



A new original hair cut?

hmm well bangs are in.u could get a razor angle cut or layers to get a edgy look.talk to the stylist they really help out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans