Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sick of the same old hair cut?

hi every one



could anyone sugest a new hair style for me



if had the same dam cut for years (layers)



my face shape if the same as my little cartoon pic thing lol



i have naturaly white blonde hair its sholder length



my hair dresser said i could pull off the hair do that reana has real well, you no the short at the bak long at the front.



also some colour idears would help



thanx guys



Sick of the same old hair cut?

Go here and scroll down, browse around in the photobucket albums, see if you find anything you like!



http://community.livejournal.com/madradh...



Sick of the same old hair cut?

I agree with the advise your hair dresser gave you. Short cuts are hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans