Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is there a site that can help me with finding a hair style?

I want to see what style will look good on me before I go get it cut. I have always had long hair and I think it is time for something shorter, I found a few sites but they charge alot of money. Are there any free ones out there? One of m friends justsaid go to the stylist and tell them to give you a style that would look good on me but I've done that a few times and been very dissappointed. I want to know that I'm going to like what I'm getting.



Is there a site that can help me with finding a hair style?

http://www.beautyriot.com/category.php?i...



enjoy = ]



Is there a site that can help me with finding a hair style?

Clairol is a free site to use if u upload a pic of yourself. Not sure how many hair styles they have, mostly for the color of your hair. Try hair mags. They have several at any newsstand, grocery store or any local store. Browse through them and pic out something u like. Not sure don't go so short with a cut. Hair styles u can always wash out but a cut u have to live with a minute until your hair grows back. Maybe get a wig that would match the style and see how much u like it. They are very affordable these days and if u cannot find one to match get one and cut it like the style u want. Better to find out on a wig then your own hair something u like or don't. Goog luck!



Is there a site that can help me with finding a hair style?

you can go to the matrix web page if you have a color print i would print out the pic and take it to your stylist



Is there a site that can help me with finding a hair style?

i found this website when i was looking for the same thing as you...i didn't ever register and try it but it looks like its pretty help full it says $15 a month.....http://www.thehairstyler.com/



but besides that i couldn't find any free ones...try going to some advice websites...i don't think your going to find one that's good quality...but if you really like your hair and want it to look nice ON YOU the way YOU LIKE IT...then 15 dollars doesn't sound too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans