Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is longish hair okay on a guy?

I used to have really short hair but i let it grow out last year and have been getting it trimmed every so often.



I really like how it looks and i do think i suit it but negative comments have been made.



I think my relative once said "girls don't like long hair"



It's not really that long but when straightened down it covers my eye. NOTE:when i style it myself and the wind doesnt ruin it, both of my eyes are visible :)



Opinions?



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

I like long hair as do many girls,buts more important is that YOU like it.



Many sexy celebs have long hair



e.g Ziggy BB8/Kid/Jared Leto/him from pirates of the caribbean/Josh holloway(sawyer on lost)



I say keep it.



xx



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

yes.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

it doesnt matter if girls like it or not. its how you look :] hahahs



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

i like very short hair x



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

If you like how it looks, keep it.



If some girl doesn't like you for your haircut, she's a freakin' idiot.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

No matter what your hair is like, nothing looks better on a man than confidence; if YOU like your hair, you look good.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

Go with what you want and makes you feel good, from a long hair guy........



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

No sorry to say but i is wrong. Cut it off is my advice



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

your relitive is wrong



girls love long hair



bt as long as it ain't emo



emo is just gay



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

long hair can be hot if ya tame it..dont ever let it get crazy n straggly lookin..



in the end it matter how you feel tho..and if a girl likes you for you..she will see past your hair...



i say..keep it long



as long as its not like a bowl cut.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

It's more than fine with me!!!



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

Every girl is different. Some of us like guys with short hair, long hair and my friend even likes guys who are bald so don't worry about what other people say. Confidence is attractive, so be yourself and don't cut it to suit other people's opinions.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

dude just as guys would prefer to date a girl with big boobs i would prefer to date a guy with mid-long or long hair? why cos i hate short hair and find long hair attractive i know hair isn't everything and that personality takes 1st priorty but hey if guys have boobs on their list (or blonde hair or w/e floats their boat) i'm gonna have mid-long/long hair on mine.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

As long as you like it, and it looks good as well as not dirty then thats all that counts.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

I LOVE longer hair as long as it's clean... I never noticed a guy I know "in that way" then one day he dyed his hair blond.. which was nice.... but then his hair grew and REALLY made his eyes stand out (how did I never notice those eyes before? because I didn't look at him in That Way as his hair was too short..) and I was like "Wow" I fell in love with him deeply and even though we never truly "got it on" I know it was the longer hair that attracted me initially (although if he got it cut I doubt my feelings would change now)



My ex husband had longish hair (not LONG long at all, just long enough that it was playable with and was Nice.) He then got a grade 2 within a couple of weeks and OMG I was sooo disappointed. Later into our relationship he started growing it long again and I started looking at him again for the 1st time in a while as we sure had a lot of downs, alas... it must have been the hair as he then went back to a grade 2 and never looked back and coincidence or not, things were never quite the same :-P



Seriously though if you genuinely think it looks good and you draw interested glances then keep it long. Older relatives Never seem to understand longer hair on guys but some of us women DEFINITELY do :-)



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

yes I think longish hair on men looks sexy, but as for covering your eyes, not so good as it's not good for your eye sight.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

Way back in the days when your Daddy was a little boy (I'm thinking of the 60's) most young men had longish hair - have a look at pictures of some of the pop stars of that era. I think they looked good, providing it was kept tidy and clean. Then the fashion changed! Lately it's been all shaved heads which is good news for the over 50's who are probably going bald anyway.



Just one proviso - if you are working with machinery, do give it a second thought because people have been caught up in moving parts and killed as they are dragged in by their hair.



Otherwise, my advice (for what it's worth) is enjoy it while you have it. What's the point in being young if you can't be a bit outrageous with it!!



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

yep all good for a man more for a woman to play with



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

Doesnt matter what your relative has said to you. What do the women in your life think.



Besides, we all try out different styles throughout our lives. Its fashionable. Be happy with whatever at the moment and don't be influenced by other peoples negativity.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

Personally I like longer hair on guys, and if you like the way that it looks keep it! Its your hair after all.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

yes. longish hair is much more attractive! just not ponytail long! but what you describe sounds good :)



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

i think that long hair looks good on a guy.. i like it.. but at the end of the day.. its if you like it or not that matters.



if you are happy with your hair then ignore the comments, and think what i always think.. 'they're just jealous!'



hope this helps! x



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

Mmm: long hair on guys. I'm thinking Johnny Depp style. It's hot :)



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

In some men, long hair can look really sexy. In others, absolutely not. Depends how you wear it.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

personally i LOVE long hair on guys =]



it looks really hot



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

I think some men look sexy with long hair like the surfer types. Just go with what you feel comfortable with if you like it dont worry what anyone else thinks.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

Who cares what other people think?!? I don't!



I think long hair is cool on a guy,most fit men models have longish hair,keep it!



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

I personally love long hair on a guy.



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

I think long hair defo suits a guy, it looks sexy ha, also if u like it long y dont u go the hair dress's and get it styled, It will look fresh and sleek, and shape your face, so its not all one length. LONG HAIRED GUYS ARE HOT!!



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

depends



Is longish hair okay on a guy?

Girls love my hair and it's down my back. I'm a raging sex beast. I trimmed about 3 inches off it and they went ape sh*t

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans