Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Hair- help me make it punk please!?

I have pin straight hair and i like it but i wanna make it punk. it goes down to about 3 inches below my shoulders. I can dye it watever i want (which i havent decided on yet) but after that i dont know how im supposed to style it. I dont wanna cut it because im sick of having short hair



Thnx!- { tRiX }



My Hair- help me make it punk please!?

ok, well i think that you can definetely keep the length without a problem, infact your probably better off keeping it because it can be made into many more styles.



for a punky yet feminine look i would go for a thick bold fringe, very slicey and punky. Keep the fringe longer for more of an edgy look.



Because your hair is so straight (which, by the way, is great!) you should think about getting lots of choppy layers in your hair, to add bulk and life to those pin straight locks.



For colouring your hair, i think platinum blonde is the colour of the moment and would be great for the style i described above. Very white.



If you want to go radically punky, you can always look into more crazy ideas like short hair on one side, and long hair on the other side (courtney love style) or maybe even a mowhawk!



Dark red hair is always very endearing and dangerous looking, thats if your complexion and colouring suit it.



if your pale with blue eyes, then it might just be right for you.



Good luck %26amp; i hope it all goes well.



My Hair- help me make it punk please!?

I know a site that you can look at for some good hairstyles, they are more of an 'emo' style but im almost completley positive that there is a haircut that you will like. Just scroll down and click on the diffrent options under 'photobucket hair albums' and it will give you choices to narrow it down a little.



http://community.livejournal.com/madradh...



My Hair- help me make it punk please!?

a punkish hair thing that you can do without cutting alot is gettin a choppy layed cut and maybe put some hot pink underneath.



http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee54/...



http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p178/...



http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/p...



My Hair- help me make it punk please!?

make your hair black and get crazy layers and sidebangs and get highlights in a random color like red or blue or something. or leave out the highlights.



My Hair- help me make it punk please!?

put flowers in ur hai so all u need is a rock and a punk so u can be a punk rocker with flowers in ur hair like sandi thom wished

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans