Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need some help with my hair. PLEASE!?

So I don't have any money... at all. And I really want to do something with my hair.



I have short hair, and it's cut like a "scene chick". But I don't know how to style it. I also want to cut it a little shorter. it's hard to explain what i want. I want the bottom layer to be the longest, and then cut the other layers shorter.



I was thinking about doing this myself, so if anyone knows of any websites that shows pics, and ways to get the hairstyle, SEND THEM MY WAY! thank you very much.



P.S. please don't tell me not to cut it myself. i already have before, and it looked really good. so i know i could do it. i just need some directions on how to get the cut i want. thanks!



I need some help with my hair. PLEASE!?

go to matrix.com %26amp; click on short hair! it is really cute!



閳?me



I need some help with my hair. PLEASE!?

dont know what to say but i like to cut my own hair too!!!



I need some help with my hair. PLEASE!?

look in a magazine and pick somthing you like a cheap style?



I need some help with my hair. PLEASE!?

well hey i know plenty of people with the same prb i think that you should do a search on yahoo type hair styles for short hair trust me ity will work and ill trust you on cutting your own hair i do it my self



good luck on the hair



I need some help with my hair. PLEASE!?

Not sure what scene chick means, but In my experience of cutting my own hair, is if you want layers you have to cut the hair pulled straight up in the air to get that result, and you will have to work with the lengths differently for shorter or longer areas. Sorry dont know any websites on this.



I need some help with my hair. PLEASE!?

I don't know what you mean by scene chick either but I am a pro in the hair field. So I will do what I can to show you how to do the layers you are talking about.



Cut your length where you want it to be. Remeber if you cut your hair wet it will rise 1/4 inch when it is dry.



Now this part is if your top is to long, if not skip this one.



First for bangs take only about a thumb back on the head and from the corners, strait up from the eyes. (be careful not to get side hair, it will lay bad after if you do)



pull all the bangs into one hand pulling down so the tention is tight, then release tention with out letting go and cut strait across. If you do this you will get the natural look with it slightly longer on the ends. If you cut with to much tention it will bounce up to high. Then you will part off only the top of your head on each side to the crown. Take little sections faceing you and cut to what length you want. Slowly go back section by section. To cross check, take little section in the opposite direction. So now your sections will not be faceing you. You can turn slightly in the mirror to see and cut anything that is longer then the rest.



Then cut your side length where you want that to be.



Now that your length on all sides and top to bottom are done part your hair into 4 sections. I am not telling you this in how us pro's might do it but how you do it by yourself.



Take about 1/4 to 1/2 inch of hair in one section, from the top of your head where it was parted to the bottom. Pull out as far away from your head as you can and carefully cut at an angle from the bottom up kind of like a slide. You will cut at an angle so that it meets the top length. This is for hair that is to short or a different cut then the one that someone said to pull all strait up and cut. That is one way if your hair is long and you want your layers to be like a christmas tree.



Do each section and then go to another section. Making sure one doesn't fall into another and get in your way. Cross checking is hard to do by yourself but you can try.



I need some help with my hair. PLEASE!?

You'll want to try this website: http://www.ft6.us.tc/



They sell authentic hair extensions with stripes made from real human hair. I buy all my hair from there!



They have a lot of colours to choose from and it's only $12.99 for 6 pieces!



clip in coon tail striped hair extensions are best because-



- you don't ruin your hair with dye



- they don't grow out



- you can put them in and take them off



- they can last you forever



- they're cheap



- they look like the real thing



- they wont go all frizzy and weird like real hair does when it's dyed, it'll just look like part of your hair.



- You can change your look really easily



-won't go against any school or work dress codes as you can take them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans