Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have a question about hair styling?

Yeah im a guy, i have a lite coloured brown hair.



I m thinking of what i can do to it.



Im wanting short sides and long SOFT spikey hair.



How am i suppossed to get it to stay WET?and moveable but also for it to stay the look im wanting?



I tryied hair wax.



Makes it more dirty then anything.



Oil?



and tips?



It really sucks..



I have a question about hair styling?

Matrix Biolage Defining Elixir is wonderful it provides natural control and soft feel to any style.



To style, apply liberally to palms and work evenly through damp hair.



To texturize, apply a small amount with fingertips where texture and definition are desired.



if more hold is desired add a bit of gel or glaze to it not too much or you will get crunchy. I like Peter Hanz styling glaze its softer then most gels



I have a question about hair styling?

try the paul mitchell super skinny serum it works really good and still gives you a wet look and helps smooth and condition unruly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans