Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm a man in the NYC metro area & I don't know what to do with my hair. Where can I ge

i don't know what hair style looks good on me i just like it short. i always wear a hat because i hate my hair. where can i go and have an expert help me? someone who can balance the shape of my face with a good style.



I'm a man in the NYC metro area %26amp; I don't know what to do with my hair. Where can I get a hair makeover?

fredric fekkai, i used to get my hair done there all the time...they treat u like a movie star..this might help you get in touch with them for pricing... call 212-888-2600 i also gave you the web link good luck:)



I'm a man in the NYC metro area %26amp; I don't know what to do with my hair. Where can I get a hair makeover?

Actually Super Cuts gives great hair cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans