Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair tips? ... My hair looks square?!?

I have had the same hair style for yonks now! It is about shoulder lenght, with layers in it. It is shorter at the front. I have a side parting and it looks like I have a side fringe. However, my hair is very thick...and with the layers, it looks square! The layers start at the top of my ears, but they have to be quite short otherwise it is too thick! The problem is though that since my hair is wavy, the layers 'bounce' up, resutling in my hair looking square. How can I solve this? Cheers X



Hair tips? ... My hair looks square?!?

who ever is doing your hair is creating vertical graduation which is a result in a square shape. you have two options grow the layers longer which will result in a heavier shape or cut it off into a full layer to create a rounded shape. if you have thick hair you do not have a middle of the road option.



Hair tips? ... My hair looks square?!?

Texturize the ends. Go for a shattered end instead of a basic layered end. This will minimize the weight falling at one specific spot and help create a more flowing shape.



Best of luck



Hair tips? ... My hair looks square?!?

straighten the top layers %26amp; put hairspray to keep it from getting frizzy and hair wax to keep it from being too bouncy but dont put too muck hair wax otherwise its going to look glued down to your head!! good luck!!!



Hair tips? ... My hair looks square?!?

grow it longer as you hair will thin out slightly and get a proper quite thick side frindge with different layers. or get a thickish frindge that starts short but gets longer as it nears you ear.



Hair tips? ... My hair looks square?!?

Go to the hairdressers they will tell what will suit you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans