Friday, November 20, 2009

Girlsss, hair help!?

So girls, I know most of us are getting the bangs off the side look. i recently got that and i can't style my hair right. my hairs long to the middle of my back and my bangs are pretty short and have a side sweep, any good ideas on what to do with it and how? Neeeed answers fast going out in one hour!



Girlsss, hair help!?

Ouf up the banga and put back in a pony tail. That Looks FAB!



Girlsss, hair help!?

Hmmm..straighten your hair, or wear a hairband. Wear it half up or in a bun with some hairspray to keep the bangs back...uhmm..instead of half-up, do it just a quarter up: take the shorter bangs in the front, pull just that peice up into a little ponytail.



Girlsss, hair help!?

Good luck...



Girlsss, hair help!?

i did the same thing and what i did was just let it grow back. but until then, i straightened my hair basically everyday and had to blowdry my bangs a certain way to make them "bounce". I agree with using hairbands and but your hair up with the bangs out because that looks really cute.



Girlsss, hair help!?

that looks like a nice hairdo.... try a thick, wide headband, not the cheap thin ones. after you style your hair spray a little hairspray so it doesn't mess up. try braids, ponytails, and pig tails. they're easy to do and they keep you hair out of the way when u want it to.



Girlsss, hair help!?

I have a pretty similar hair cut.... tonight I'm wearing it parted in the middle with a bun at the nape of my neck with a hair stick holding the bun. Thats usually how I put it to keep it out of my way, or else I braid it or tie a low pony tail with a head scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans