Friday, November 20, 2009

Thinking about a short haircut..help?

OK i've always had my hair long but lately its been a pain. Reason being



1.It's VERY thick



2.It's curly



3. It takes about a whole day to airdry ,blow drying makes it fuzzy



4. i cant wear it curly coz it poofs, takes about 2 hours to straighten



5. it's so heavy that my neck hurts



so i need a haircut so short it can't poof...i kinda like a style real short in the back spiked an longer in the front so i dont look like a guy. i need to know from ppl with experiance if it will work for me! im willing to spend no more than 10 min a day on my hair..



my hair is dyed black so i have to be careful not to damage it



Thinking about a short haircut..help?

Well i had the same hair!



what i did it cut it so it was touching the top of my shoulders .. and thinned it! like crazy . It was amazing how different it felt , if you want your hair a bit more manageable try putting some product in it! like straigtening gel or mousse or anything . Once its been thinned and cut it will be 100 times more better .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans