Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I just got my hair cut a few days ago and it just barely hits my shoulders. Any hair styling tips?

My hair is super thin and now that it's short it just lays flat on my head and looks pretty boring and awful. I had to cut my hair in order to start regrowing it because I've died it like a million times within the past couple years. It needs to get healthy again, so I'm trying to stay away from damaging it with bad styling chemicals and straightening it. I need helpppp! My hair looks like crap.



I just got my hair cut a few days ago and it just barely hits my shoulders. Any hair styling tips?

Scrunch it with moose! It isn't damaging and my hair curls when I do it. Also, it is super easy.



I just got my hair cut a few days ago and it just barely hits my shoulders. Any hair styling tips?

a good hair style that i use is to just to take a big hair curler and just do the front and strigthen the back and the part that you dont do



BEST WISHES



I just got my hair cut a few days ago and it just barely hits my shoulders. Any hair styling tips?

yeah i just got mines cut too. its probably as short as urs.



wat i do is..after i take a shower i blow dry it a little bit. then i bend over so my face will be facing my knee then i blow dry it so it'll have a little volume. thats it.



and if i go out. i would spray some hairspray to make it a little messy and poofy



I just got my hair cut a few days ago and it just barely hits my shoulders. Any hair styling tips?

Lol! I'm sure your hair doesn't look like crap :)



Styling tips:



Messy side swept bun: can be worn with a front poofy thing or with a part or bangs. Start by teasing the hair at your crown to give you some volume and then curl all of your hair. then you are going to pull all of your hair over to one side and bobby pin the crap out of it! lol! If your hair is long enough you can kinda braid it before you twist it into a bun and pin it; that can help it hold a lil better. (Really easy if you curl your hair the night before and then just put it in the bun in the morning)



Funky straight: side part, tease your hair at your crown to give some volume and have the rest or your hair straight. Simple and chic!



Curls: great way to curl your hair! Instead of opening the curling iron to clip your hair into the iron simply wrap small sections of hair around the iron and hold for 5 seconds (soft beachy waves) or 10-15 seconds for tighter curls. If you want more beachy messy waves, alternate the direction you wrap your hair around the iron. This takes a lil practice to get really good if you're used to the old way of curling but this is actually easier!



Pretty much if you tease the hair at your crown it makes thin, flat hair look good. No matter what you do with it. Just down, a ponytail, pinned back with bobby pins or a headband, straight or curly, that little bit of volume really makes a difference. And teasing really isn't too hard on your hair. just section your hair into small sections and do small, deliberate strokes.



I would also suggest looking at celebrity photos and finding styles you like and just trying them out on your hair. Who knows what fun style you'll find looks awesome on you! :) Have fun! Hope this was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans