Friday, November 20, 2009

How can i get tiffany evans hair style?

how can i get her hair style?



http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/mo...



and



http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/mo...



can you pleas tell me how? any thing and everything from relaxer, to dying any thing.



my hair is black and a little shorter, can this hairstlye still work on me?. also, how can i get my hair to practically match or be the perfect texture? i am looking to wear my natural



thank you in advance to every one who took thier time explaining it. =]



also, i will not be doing it alone. i will have help from my mother [she has been relaxing my hair for years] and my friend [her mother is a professional hair stylist, both of them are very good in that area]



How can i get tiffany evans hair style?

if you want it to be perfect. use long weave to add length the EXPENSIVE kind that the salons glue to the tipp. and then cut it, its not really a bob i talked to her YES I DO I SWEAR IM NOT LYING. like on myspace though on her music page not like on the phone but she said she calls it the tiffany because no other female has her hairstyle and that its long in the front and rises in the back. AND USE A CHI FLATIRON and get the roots good. im cutting mine like that too ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans