Friday, November 20, 2009

How can i get my hair to stop curling and be more coopertive with what i want it to do?

My hair is pretty thick im a guy and my hair is exstremely ugly without a hard core gel in theirye. i use a pretty exspensive gel to get my hair looking decent. without gel my hair is just a little fuzz puff.when i do put gel in my hair to style it i notice my hair curls a lot is theiyre any way i can help this? would a hair straighner maybe help some? And even if the straightner gets my hair straight when i put gel in my hair will it revearse the effect the hair straightner did and become curley again? HELP!! p.s. my hair is pretty short.



How can i get my hair to stop curling and be more coopertive with what i want it to do?

Yes, you could try straightening your hair. That should work. Or you can get a straightening gel. The one i like is called Thermal Creations straightening gel by TreSemme. I think it works very well and it makes hair more cooperative. You can get it from walgreens for about $5.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans