Friday, November 20, 2009

Help me make up my mind about hair?

I had to get a short chopped up hair cut due to a bad permanent straightener and over a year of highlights that thinned out and damaged my fine thin once naturally curly hair. Sooo, I got extensions just in the sides since the sides were in the worst condition at the ends and were a tad shorter than the back and had to be curled/styled every day. BUT, now the extensions have to be styled every day because otherwise they are stringy and are VERY hard to fluff and dry when wet. The back of my hair has grown but is now in long choppy layers and the top has grown and some of the curl is coming back on top, in the bangs and underneath the back. It's time for a trim anyway, as it's been over 5 or 6 weeks now since my last trim, and the extensions were put in the sides about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I had them put in to help get me through a cruise in the wind, but they didn't hold up all that well to wind and water. I have an appointment with my newly found stylist that is about the only one I



Help me make up my mind about hair?

Hi, I kind of followed your hair questions, since I'm going through the same problems you have had.



I don't have any advice for you 'cause I'm having issues with my hair too. But I just want to ask you though, how you are able to still do all the drying and coloring to your hair? Aren't those going to damage your hair more? I think your hair needs to recover still after your bad straightening. I didn't use those hair appliances for almost 2 months now and it has really helped my hair. I struggle with styling/setting my hair, but i just tie it and dont do anything more, so I don't aggravate it.



I hope you are no longer depressed about this though. I was for a while, but I have to come terms about it and just deal with it. My hair is still breaking and shedding, but there's nothing much I can do, but hope that my hair recovers before I completely go bald.



I'll pray for you. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans