Saturday, June 19, 2010

What can i do with my hair? what type of gel?

I have short hair, wavy. right now i just spike up.. but it usually goes everywhere... i had it long for a while...well not LOOOOOONG but like about 3 inches long, now its about an inch and 3/4 i want to actually grow it long, but dont know what style would fit me... i have a round face baby face... i look 20, but im really 25. and im getting tired of the little kid look, i want something that makes me look a little older



What can i do with my hair? what type of gel?

maybe like a slightly spikey look, not like big spikes but just a messed up look. when you get out of the shower, squeeze a small amount of gel (like a dime size) and just rub it in. It'll give you a sophisticated look.



What can i do with my hair? what type of gel?

bada bing gel by beyond the zone works well. grow some mid-lenth side burns to make your face less round



What can i do with my hair? what type of gel?

I still think you should put a pix up... lol or atleast send me one so i can see... lol



they have that gel called bed head I believe and it's for all types of hair styles and it works really good for the spiked up look too... I need a beer too lol can't wait to go out w/ my girls tonight... yayyyy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans