Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need help with growing my hair...my mom says it's in horrible shape, what should I do??!?

I am african american and hispanic. I have more black hair than hispanic hair. I cut my hair short with side bangs and it was really cute. But now I want to grow it out, problem is that my hair isn't growing out, it always seems to have split ends, breaks off and is dull. It's killing me because my hair can look good when i style it but other than that it looks ratty so I wear it up all the time and I think that contributes to my hair breaking. What should I do..I have this shampoo and conditioner called Aphogee, it works good. What heating appliances should I use(puffy hair) and how should i wear my hair? What to do, I'm so stressed. I want nice hair!!!



I need help with growing my hair...my mom says it's in horrible shape, what should I do??!?

I use organic root stimulator carrot grease and olive oil shampoo my hair was short and it grew it to shoulder length. Its all natural and its for black hair. To strengthen your hair and give it shine use jojoba oil. Also pink lotion moisturizer is good also to help stop breakage and to add strength. Also, stop blow drying your hair and wrap with a leave in conditioner like African Royal or African Pride. Heat does a lot of damage to black hair the leave in conditioner helps repair it. Also, African Royal is a daily doctor with everyday use you should see results in about a month or two. Good luck.



I need help with growing my hair...my mom says it's in horrible shape, what should I do??!?

Listen you really need to check out this site blackhairmedia.com you will find lots of information. Be careful using Aphogee, if I am not mistaken this is not something you want to use every time you shampoo. Try cowashing (using only conditioner) like Sauve, VO5, Gariners. Braides are good to do when trying to grow your hair style out. But you need to learn more about growing healthy hair so plz visit the site.



I need help with growing my hair...my mom says it's in horrible shape, what should I do??!?

Well my moms dead so i would not know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans