Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm going to grow out my hair. WHat should I do?

I have very short hair. I've had it for years now. I'm ready to grow it out again. Can anyone tell me how I should style it while its growing out, or how I can cut to where it grows out evenly?



I'm going to grow out my hair. WHat should I do?

If you have different lengths of hair(like in inches of difference or more) just let it start growing by itself. Once the short hair gets to a length that you would feel comfortable cutting you hair at, get your longer hair cut to that length too. After it's all the same length, make sure to get a trim at least once a month. trimming to helps to take care of all of the dry and split ends, making your hair look (and feel) better, not to mention the fact that it will grow faster.



I'm not an expert on styling, but I have great faith in bobby pins. They don't look much different than your hair color and keep growing bangs and other hairs out of your eyes.



Once your hair is grown out, there are several styles to try. Ponytails are simple and cute, and they can be dressy or casual, depending on where you position it and how much hair you leave out. Braids are fun(if your hair is long enough), and though someone has to put it in for you, it can stay in for long periods of time without needing to be redone. If you put them in when your hair is wet, you have the plus of having curly hair for a while. :3



I hope this helps you, and good luck!



I'm going to grow out my hair. WHat should I do?

Play around with clips, ties, and headbands.



I'm going to grow out my hair. WHat should I do?

It helps to grow longer if you don't cut it.



I'm going to grow out my hair. WHat should I do?

i like to wear it up in onytail it is easier for me



you really should grow your hair out



I'm going to grow out my hair. WHat should I do?

headbands are helpful, so is hairspray.



I'm going to grow out my hair. WHat should I do?

Get a trim every 4-6 weeks, this actually helps hair growth and gets rid of those nasty little split ends. Otherwise if you never get it cut as its growing out, your hair will not look or be even half as healthy. Of course you will go through those in-between stages. Talk with your stylist along the way for latest trends according to the length of hair you have at the time.



I also suggest using hair accessories like Barret's or headbands and bling bling to change and add to the look and style



My last recommendation is Pre-Natal pills that pregnant women take. Its a daily super vitamin and helps tremendously with hair and nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans