Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair Styling Help!?

Okay, so I have a double cowlick right in the front and I have a widows peak...It makes it tricky to do anything different with my hair because that area is hard to control. I am getting my hair cut today and was wondering if you all had any ideas for how i should get my hair cut. I have medium hair length and I was thinking about going short. Thanks!



Hair Styling Help!?

Inverted bob! Cute!



Hair Styling Help!?

I would just get layers and angles if I were you because if you get side bangs, it wouldn't look good with a cowlick and widows peak. Whatever you do, definitely straighten it because you wouldn't notice the cowlick as much.. trust me, my sister has a cowlick.



Hair Styling Help!?

ask your stylist to shave the widows peak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans