Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair colour/styling help?

I need help deciding what colour hair to get next. It is currently black with a bit of blonde at the bottom of my bangs. I want something that will stand out, but not get me into too much trouble at school. My hair is currently very layered and short on top, with longer layers at the bottom that reach the bottom of my neck. I have side swept bangs/fringe, too :)



Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions on styling/haircuts would be awesome.



Hair colour/styling help?

Best to go to a young hairdresser, like my daughter..older hair dressers have to go to classes to keep up on the new hairstyles..younger hairdressers are more into the new styles and they have a lot of books...I would look through a magazine of hairstyles and discuss it with your hairdresser, my hair is short and layered and there are not a lot of haircuts you can have until it grows out in some places...her hair is a different color every month, and she colors my sons hair too...keep your hairdresser young and with the new styles and you'll be much happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans