Saturday, June 19, 2010

Emo haircut for a someone with medium length hair?

hey i have kinda short hair and its blonde. like the length doesnt even reach my shoulders. do u have any suggestions for an emo-style haircut? please help!!!



answers needed ASAP!!!



Emo haircut for a someone with medium length hair?

MOHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!



thats tight man!



Emo haircut for a someone with medium length hair?

something like this..... http://www.flickr.com/photos/michellesta...



Emo haircut for a someone with medium length hair?

I have the same kind of hair, but it's black,



So I say, get bangs cut diagonal (so that you can both cover an eye for teh classic 'emo' look, or keep them out of your face for the times when it just annoys you :)



...And don't be afriad of layers!



They give you a shaggy kind of look, you can play around with them to find your own unique style, and if you only have time to brush/comb it it still looks good!



Also:



Iif you're allowed, I'd say get highlights or streaks. Either in vibrant colors, reds, greens, blues, pinks, or in natural colors like red or even a dark brown or black.



But whatever style you pick, remember that emo hair is all about being yourself, so integrate your own ideas into your hair.



Seriously, it IS your hair. It should be you.



So I hope I helped! Hope your hair turns out good.



http://missmurder83.files.wordpress.com/...



Try that for a general idea. It's Not me, not anyone I know, it's just a link to help that I foind on a haircut sight a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans