Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair help!!!!?

I have long hair (6 in. past the shoulder) it's super dark brown and I have a round face. I want an adorable hair style that's a drastic change from what it is now. layers are awesome for me right now I just have a bland boring cut. I want to go crazy with my style, not too crazy, but not boring either. I'm only willing to take 5 inches off (if it's layered I want the bottom layer to be at MOST 5 inches shorter than it is now.



Also, I have thinish hair.



Hair help!!!!?

Here is am awesome site. It helped me alot. The main page is for short cuts, but at the top you can choose long. Hope it helps you. It also helps with color if you want to change your color. http://www.bosshairstyles.com/#



Hair help!!!!?

Maybe you need a change of color versus a hair cut.



Hair help!!!!?

ask to get like how lindsay lihan has it(curls).



Hair help!!!!?

dye your hair orange and blue.



cut the 5 inches off.



spike your hair,up in a mohawk....



Hair help!!!!?

get an emo hair cut-even if you are not emo it can still work for your style it all depends on how you style it. if your emo style the bangs in front of your face, if your not emo the pull your bangs to the side and add a cute clip or something like that



Hair help!!!!?

you said that your hair is 6in. past the shoulder but in your picture it's above your ears.



Hair help!!!!?

Get to the best hair dresser you can, they are trained to know what works with your face shape. Have fun, A new do always makes you feel like a different person.



Hair help!!!!?

I understand that you want to change your hair style, but even adding layer wont be enough to really change the style. When you have long hair you really are limited in what you can do outside of curly or straight and such. You can use up-dos and such but there isnt much you can do as a wash and go. Talk to your hair cutter, they will probably tell you much the same. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans