Thursday, June 17, 2010

How would I spike my hair in a bob?

I just got a bob (jaw length in front, shorter in back. Longer on the right side than the left) a few days ago and I love it. I'm use to having hair well passed my shoulders but I wanted something new. I'm still getting use to this new hairstyle and I been really wanting to experiment with it. I really want to spike it up but I really don't know how to. Does anybody know any cute hair styles that I can do along with spiking my hair. I never attempted to spike it before.



How would I spike my hair in a bob?

do you mean spike itlike this?



http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregsham/63...



Cause if you do, try knox gelitan, you get it at the grocery store,and you make it in the microwave. When i had a mohawk and spiked my hair i found it easier if you put it in a spray bottle and use it like hair spray. But you should grab a chunk of hair you wanna spike them spray the knox gelitan in it, (spray it all over so the whole peice of hair is covered) then hold it up and blow dry it on the cold setting (its gonna get your arm tired, so you might want someone to help you.



Its time consuming, but looks awesome when its done.



And im sorry for wasting your time if that isnt what you ment by spiking it.



How would I spike my hair in a bob?

Use some Bed Head Manipulator. Use a small amount and rub through your hair



閳?br>How would I spike my hair in a bob?



umm use bedhead manipulator and r or got2b spiking gule



X_X 閳?br>How would I spike my hair in a bob?



You can look at this site, www.universalsalons.com and check out the short hair section. When you spike your hair, try out Got2b pomade or the gel and finish the look off with Got2b glued spiking freeze spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans