Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back to school help?

I want an edgier haircut for school this year. Im in Highschool and my hair is currently fair blonde(about two shades lighter than Ashley Simpsons), falls about 3 inches below my shoulders, and has layers. I have long sideswept bangs. I have an oval face and look horrible with short hair.My style is kind of glam punk. I wouldnt want a huge color change, nothing out of the blonde family which is my natural color and the color it is now. Thank you sooooooooooo much for your help!!!! I really appreciate it!



Back to school help?

you could try a scene hairstyle. some are really cute. and it'd show that you're unique!



Back to school help?

girl as a future cosomotoligist u need to get your hair cut in layers that really cute and its coming in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans