Thursday, June 17, 2010

Need hair change!!!?

I have very dark short hair (not clippered), I had never dyed it and I have pale skin and hazel eyes.... and I have a round face. I really need to have a big change and I want to try something new!!!! Which color, style etc...



Need hair change!!!?

I would say bleach and spike it :)



If you want to go radical add some dye to the tips.



Need hair change!!!?

how do you expect a real answer when we can't even see what you look like? or your personality?



i could give you lots of styles and/or color choices, but they might not work with YOU.



your hair is an extention of you. it doesn't make you or break you. it's an accent to your wardrobe.



if you REALLY want to know, then ask a stylist to go out with you one time and go shopping and get to know you FIRST.



Need hair change!!!?

Spike it and hightlight it with golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans