Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to roll my hair without the frizz?

I am African American with Thick short hair. I don't like to use curlers in my hair everyday...So I'm trying to use rollers and just sleep in them at night. WHen I take them out I have tight curls and with I try to style it it just goes into a frizz. How can I roll my hair with lose curls and no frizz??



How to roll my hair without the frizz?

Buy larger rollers and roll up bigger sections of hair. You might have to use end wraps to stop the frizz or If you use the snap on rollers with the smooth barrel you can apply a setting lotion to your hair and then apply a hair oil to the ends.



How to roll my hair without the frizz?

hair spay texture hair spray so it has the wax and the hair spray together



How to roll my hair without the frizz?

Rotate the days you roll your hair up at night. Every other night you should wrap your hair and tie it down with a scarf. Do you use relaxers? If you do then you need to keep up with your touch ups so that your hair can be trained to not frizz so much. Also give yourself a deep conditioner every month and a hot oil treatment monthly as well. All of these things will help control your hair.



How to roll my hair without the frizz?

before you roll them spray it with isoplus hair sheen (the blue can) then roll your hair up. Before you take it out blow dry it with the rollers still in and gently take them out. part and take a brush and only brush the edges of your hair. take a really wide tooth comb through it once around the head but dont keep cmbing through continuously or the curls WILL get frizzy



How to roll my hair without the frizz?

apply a little gel to the ends before rolling.



How to roll my hair without the frizz?

use extra hold hair spray



How to roll my hair without the frizz?

use setting lotion, not gel. Don't forget the wraps and scarf to tie your hair up at nite. (Soft rollers)When you wake up in the morning don't let your hair get wet because the steam from a shower will make it fuzzy. You might have to take a bath. Lightly comb thru the hair and use a spritz that's not to firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans