Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a new hair style ????

i always wear my hair the same . my hair is golden brown and it is short with many layers . please help !!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^



I need a new hair style ????

you could dye it a few different colors. doesnt have to be crazy, but a cute dark and light contrast would look nice.



you can curl it or make baby pigtails. crimping it might be fun. or ratting it all out with lots of hairspray for a completely new look.



or even a simple side part can make the biggest difference.



have fun with it!



I need a new hair style ????

Curls, loose ponytails or buns, pigtails, straighten it, give it lots of volume, change the part, dye it.



Etcetcetc.



I need a new hair style ????

wear it in a half ponytail!!



I need a new hair style ????

it depends on the texture of your hair- if ur hair is like mine(wavy)the best thing is a half up do w/ little pieces of hair sticking out..but if it is straight it is better to be down w/ litlle pieces of hair spiral curled...i hope it helps!



thanks for helping me w/ my question- i did that and it really helped! i owe ya one! ttyl



I need a new hair style ????

Go to this site for hairstyles. Just dont do the wreath braid on this site.



I need a new hair style ????

Shave it off. It will look awesome.



I need a new hair style ????

try this

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans