Saturday, June 19, 2010

I need a new hair style - maybe the new bob??

I have wanted to get my hair cut for a while now but have always been a little scared because I just don't know what style would work best for me. I have a really round face, big cheeks, kinda big nose and I really want to down play these features. I had thought maybe the new bob, longer in front and a bit shorter in back but I'm worried this may draw attention to my chin/round face. Please help!



I need a new hair style - maybe the new bob??

Do NOT use hair to hide " what YOU think" are flaws...it is a very common misconception...........PROMISE.



One of the very worst hair styles to have for someone with some of the issues you speak of ....is.super long hair.



Why?



because "bulk" adds to "bulk"........



it just does.



The cut you are speaking of will change your life....it might give you a whole new lease on your self image....I think its a great choice and from what I can see....it looks as though it would look great on you............



but your very BEST solution to this is to save or gather up as much money as you can....and find the very best "hair cutter" in your city....that you can.........there is a post I wrote on my HAIR BLOG MY opinion of how to find a great hair stylist in ANY CITY.....you should check it out.



www . killerstrands. blogspot . com



take in a few pics of cuts you like and GO FOR IT!



get pics here: www . killerpics . blogspot . com



I need a new hair style - maybe the new bob??

I have a round face like you and the main thing to be careful of, I've found, is to watch out for having your hair RIGHT at your chin line. It accentuates the features you want to downplay. If you do get a graduated bob (where it's stacked in the back, but longer in the front), make sure to get it chopped longer than your chin length. Otherwise, layers at the crown will also help downplay the features you said you'd want to avoid.



Don't be afraid to ask your stylist for suggestions - they are professionals, and can give good advice on what will flatter your face if you explain what you want! Good luck!



I need a new hair style - maybe the new bob??

I would say start with a shoulder length cut or just below your shoulders. If you don't like then then you can cut it to a bob. You can always go shorter but you can't go back once it's cut. I used to have very long hair and it's nice to get it cut short. Feels soo much lighter!



I need a new hair style - maybe the new bob??

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Bob Hairstyle-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans