Saturday, June 19, 2010

Make-over?

Where can I find clothes that look good with short hair?



It's hard to explain. I have short hair, and nothing to do with it.



If you've had short hair- you know what I'm saying.



I'm growing it out, and when you grow out really short hair, it tends to look mullet-like in the back. which makes my clothes not look good on me, I have no clue why.



I don't know if these pictures are good enough for an example but here they are.



http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/Co...



http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/Co...



http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/Co...



I want to know what type of clothes out of these three categories would make my hair not so noticeable until it grows out completely;



1. Hippie



2. Vintage



3. 50's style



Pictures of cute hair styles that are easy to do would help as well.



does this make sense? If so, please.. give me your best answer.



If not, email me and PLEASE HELP!!!



Make-over?

I have short hair and have no idea what you mean. Practically everything I put on looks good. And I don't think your hair looks anything like a mullet.



Go with hippie. My favorite style and since everyone is hung up on stupid abercrombie, hollister, and other stores that are practically all the same, no one will have the same clothes as you which in my opinion is a plus.



Make-over?

i think you could wear a polo?



or big sunglasses and a vintagy dress to like the knees?



Make-over?

vintage is hot choose it



Make-over?

I would totally go for vintage. You would look so cute. I actually like your hair. It would look super cute if you did big soft wavy curls in it. Or maybe a cute headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans