Thursday, June 17, 2010

My weird scene hair!!!(help)?

Ok so i have scene hair i have short layers on the top and the rest is just shoulder length. but the short layer on the top gets all frizzed i even starigtend it out but it doesnt work it goes wild lol and i cant really style my hair its really annoying is there some hair product that will keep the top part of my hair in place?



My weird scene hair!!!(help)?

Gel or hairspray doesn't work? Well, when I had short spikey hair, I used this really sticky gel called "Got2b Glued" and that will hold anything in place! Trust me, that should hold down your hair and then some. It's only $5 and you can find at any store - supermarket, CVS type places, or any hair salon I'm sure.



My weird scene hair!!!(help)?

pomade! but make sure its a light one. bed head is usually pretty good



.



My weird scene hair!!!(help)?

You can try using a smoothing serum. My hair usually goes frizzy and really curly when I let it air dry, but my hairdresser straightened mine and put only a drop of this stuff on it, and it stayed perfectly flat the entire day. You just put a drop in your hands and rub it around, and then smooth it onto your hair.



My weird scene hair!!!(help)?

use some bed head styling products and hair spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans