Thursday, June 17, 2010

Noo the hair dresser wrecked my hair!!!?

yes I know it will grow back but yesterday i had my hair cut and she said that she would keep my fringe the same length but just tidy it up abut....but she cut my side fringe too short and its wrecked so I cant wear my fringe down when the rest of my hair is up.



What can I do..Like hair style!!!



Picture would be helpful but whatever!!



Thanks xxx



Noo the hair dresser wrecked my hair!!!?

pull Ur fringe back!!!!!!!! lol



Noo the hair dresser wrecked my hair!!!?

Give it a couple weeks and do what you can to make it through the time.



Noo the hair dresser wrecked my hair!!!?

I am so sorry that happen! I can't stand a hair dresser that doesn't know what there doing! My hair is just grow back from getting it cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans