Friday, November 20, 2009

Hair cut ??? unsure..?

I cut my bangs and i want them styled. the only problem is my dad said theyre too short for my hair length. i have long, thick, curly hair and apparently my bangs are too short for my hair length. I love my hair and i would be so upset if i had to cut it short. here is what my hair looks like with the bangs:



http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6303/...



http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/442/f...



i need opinions quick! MY HAIRCUT IS SCHEDULED THIS WEEK. MAYBE TUESDAY! THANKS IN ADVANCE EVERYBODY!!!



Hair cut ??? unsure..?

hmm....my hairstylist did that to me with one side of my part shorter than the other, and believe me, it took a while to fix!!



It doesn't look that bad on you, so my advice would be to take off maybe an inch or three, and if you are worried about the bangs, you can get it layered to frame your face, and that will help the bangs blend into the rest of your hairstyle. Unless you want all of your hair layered, only get the part right by your face layered, some stylists will call it a shag layer, some just call it framing the face, so it depends on where you go.



After you do that, you can either straighten it, or get a scrunch mousse or gel to smooth out your look.



Good luck with styling it!



Hair cut ??? unsure..?

DONT CUT IT!!



it looks fine how it is.



they arent too short for the rest of your hair just dont cut your hair short it looks nice!



edit: okay well dont cut it too much!



Hair cut ??? unsure..?

don't cut it! it looks just fine the way it is!



Hair cut ??? unsure..?

well thats easy 2 fix, dont cut your hair just keep your bangs curly then it will blend in, you can do some cute hairstyles with your length hair and bangs... dont cut the hair!!!! just dont leave them straight, it looks wrong with the curly hair.



Hair cut ??? unsure..?

Hey girl, I think your hair is really cute. You don't have to cut the rest of your hair to go along with your bangs. There are many different styles that you can wear your hair with your bangs like that. The hairstylists can be able to give you some ideas.



Hair cut ??? unsure..?

i like it it might look nicer if you hair was about an inch or two shorter but if you like it that is all that matters... go sit by a mirror and decide

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans