Friday, November 20, 2009

Ok, i have long somewhat curly hair. my mom won't let me straighten it, i want scene hair?

I'm not sence i just like the style. my hair again is like surfer boy type curly and is "surfer boy" long i guess...about 4 inches with the curl (not pulling the curl down to make it straight), and i want my mom to be able to agree with it and i can't straighten it. it's very thick... and i need help please! pictures... anything u can send would be nice. so... lastly... my hair is black, very very thick, curly at the end but straight when its short , and i want it scene, but a cool orignial looking scene not the emo kinda hair. thanks please help!!!!!



Ok, i have long somewhat curly hair. my mom won't let me straighten it, i want scene hair?

how old are you? do what ever you want with your hair! just straighten it without her knowing.. she wont kill you (hopefully)



Ok, i have long somewhat curly hair. my mom won't let me straighten it, i want scene hair?

Why won't she let you straighten it?



Regardless, I bet it's really hot. Long curls are cute =)



Here's a good site: http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



Check the curly section.



Hope that helps!! =D



Edit: This one is cute too: http://www.gallery.becomegorgeous.com/me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans